YOGA FOR DIFFERENT POPULATIONS
The Yoga for Different Populations is for you if you are already a Yoga Teacher looking to take your teachings to the next level, enhance your teaching skill set and to be able to better serve your students.
Learn how to cater to different levels in your open level classes and how to tailor your class for specific populations e.g. beginners, elderlies, pregnant (prenatal yoga) or those who have just given birth (postnatal yoga/parent and baby yoga) and/or yoga for Children and Teens.
The course is also open for yoga practitioners/students who would like to dive deeper into these subject matters.
The Yoga for Different Populations Course Module includes:
• One 30 min lecture covering Teaching Beginners & Elderlies
- Blindfolded Audio Beginner class
• One 1 hour lecture covering Pre & Postnatal Yoga
- One illustrated Prenatal Sample Sequence
- One illustrated Parent and Baby Yoga Sequence
- 10 min. Audio Recording about Parent and Baby Yoga
- 10 min. Postnatal Yoga Video
- 10 min Video Sample of Modified Sun Salutation A & C for pregnant women
- 5 min Prenatal Transition Videos
• One 20 min. lecture covering Yoga & Mindfulness for Children & Teens
- 41 Pages of Downloadable PDF’s and Worksheets about Yoga For Children and Teens
- Yoga for Children Sample Sequence
- 15 min FAQ Podcast with Senior Lead Teacher Jeanne Welsh
• One-to-one feedback from Senior Lead Teacher Maria Frisch
• Virtual Community
5 HR Yoga for Different Populations
Buy now for immediate, life-time access