PRANAYAMA BREATH WORK & SUBTLE BODY ANATOMY
The Subtle Body Anatomy & Philosophy & Pranayama Breathwork is for you if you are already a Yoga Teacher who would like to dive deeper into these subject matters, to improve or refresh your knowledge of the subtle body and pranayama philosophy and practices, to take your teachings to the next level, enhance your teaching skill set and to be able to better serve your students.
This course model is not only for Yoga Teachers, it is also for you if you would like to establish or deepen a pranayama practice, and experience the transformative benefits of pranayama breathwork. Learn how the breath is connected to the physical body, the nervous system and the mind. And learn how you can use your breath to change how you feel; how to apply breath to improve physical performance, stimulate/calm the mind, improve sleep, reduce stress and so much more.
Learn how understanding and awareness of the subtle body can enhance personal insight and development; teach you more about yourself - who you are, your purpose, your work and your path.
And how to use these tools as a yogi, teacher and human to (re)connect with the best expression of yourself in order to live your best life.
The 8HR Subtle Body Anatomy & Philosophy & Pranayama Breathwork Course Module includes:
• One 2 hour Audio Podcast covering:
- Introduction to Prana; what is Prana
- The five Koshas
- The five primary Vayus
- The primary Nadis
• One 2 hour Lecture covering:
- The Chakra System (The 9 Primary Chakras)
• Five Pranayama Tutorials including philosophy, application and benefits
- Full Yogic Breathing
- Sama Vritti Pranayama
- Ujjayi Pranayama
- Nadi shuddhi / shodhana (Alternate Nostril Breathing)
- Surya Bhedana & Chandra Bhedana (Single Nostril Breathing)
• Access to Personal Chakra Test & 1HR live one-to-one consult with senior lead Bente Andersen
• One-to-one feedback from Senior Lead teacher Bente Andersen
• Virtual Community
8HR Subtle Body Anatomy & Philosophy & Pranayama Breathwork
Buy now for immediate, life-time access