The Yoga Philosophy Course Module is for you, if you are looking to improve or refresh your knowledge and understanding of Yoga Philosophy, in particular The Yamas and The Niyamas’ i.e. yoga’s ethical practice and the foundation to all yogic thought.
Take your teachings to the next level, enhance your teaching skill set and learn how to integrate these topics into your teachings.
The Yoga Philosophy Course Module is also for you if you are simply curious to learn more about Yoga Philosophy and Yogic Life Style. And how to integrate yoga philosophy into your daily life both on and off the mat.
Learn the core principles of yoga’s ethical philosophy and practice, and how to use these as a toolkit for living your best life.
The 10HR Yoga Philosophy Course Module includes:
• Three 2 hour Lectures covering:
- The first two limbs of Yoga's eight-fold path i.e. The Yamas & Niyamas
• One-to-one feedback from Senior Lead Teacher Sean Goldberg
• 41 Page Yamas & Niyamas Manual
• 1 hour FAQ Video Recording with Senior Lead Teacher Sean Goldberg
• Virtual Community
10hrs Online Yoga Philosophy
Buy now for immediate, life-time access